February 18, 2013
Are you new to heating oil? Or are you thinking about moving to an alternative fuel source to heat your home? Below are just a few points about heating oil that you may or may not know!
- ‘On demand’ heating and hot water – as much as you want whenever you want.
- Heating with oil is generally cheaper than using electricity, LPG, bottled Propane gas or solid fuel.
- Fuelling the boiler is automatic – no loading the appliance as with solid fuels.
- You can combine oil heating systems with alternative energy sources to reduce heating bills.
- It’s kinder to the environment than some fuels that have higher CO2 emissions.
Heating Oil FAQs