- National Accounts
Rix Petroleum has an established national accounts division with contracted suppliers to a wide range of public and private sector customers. Rix Petroleum holds framework contracts with ESPO, YPO, NPS* and LASER® to supply local authorities and blue light services. * (NPS framework is for liquid fuels only.) Click here to read a case study where we supplied fuel to Leeds City Council through the YPO agreement.
We can supply the whole range of liquid fuels and can draw on our extensive infrastructure to provide the full requirements of national customers.
Rix Petroleum can supply:
- Road Diesel
- Gas Oil (Red Diesel), EN590 grade Gas Oil & Fame free Gas Oil
- Marine Gas Oil
- Unleaded Petrol
- Kerosene & Premium Kerosene
- Super Heat 35 (Gas Oil substitute for heating purposes saving money with a renewable content)
- Biofuel blends (in certain locations) to ensure RTFO obligations are met
- AdBlue (Urea solution that meets Euro 6 engines)
- Fuel cards from our sister company Fuelmate
Rix Petroleum is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001:2011, as well as being Achilles registered.
To find out how we can help you achieve cost savings or for general information, please contact our National Accounts specialist, Jeremy Holt on 01482 838383 or mobile 07702 975607 or email Jeremy.email@example.com