Rix Petroleum National Accounts Division
Rix Petroleum has an established national accounts division with contracted suppliers to a wide range of public and private sector customers. Rix Petroleum holds framework contracts with ESPO, YPO, NPS* and LASER® to supply local authorities and blue light services. * (NPS framework is for liquid fuels only.)
Rix Petroleum is also an appointed supplier to the Crown Commercial Services through the liquid fuels framework (RM3801). We are approved to supply liquid fuels, lubricants, greases and AdBlue®, as well as a range of associated products and services.
We can supply the whole range of liquid fuels and can draw on our extensive infrastructure to provide the full requirements of our fuel accounts customers and all national customers.
National Accounts Accreditations
Trust us, you’re in safe hands! Below is a list of our accreditations for your peace of mind:
- ISO 9001 - Certificate number 13780
- ISO 14001 - Certificate number 13780
- ISO 50001:2011 - Certificate number 13780
- Achilles registered
- Construction Line
- Safe Contractor
Rix Petroleum's National Account Manager, Jeremy Holt has more than 25 years of experience in the downstream oil sector. His wealth of experience ensures that we're ideally placed to assist customers with supply, storage and use of a wide range of petroleum products, lubricants, fuel cards and AdBlue.
Please scroll down the page to find out about the fuel grades and related products we can supply through our National Accounts Division.
Framework Agreements we hold
Rix Petroleum can Supply:
- Road Diesel
- Marine Gas Oil
- Gas Oil (Red Diesel), EN590 grade Gas Oil & Fame free Gas Oil
- Biofuel blends (in certain locations) to ensure RTFO obligations are met
- AdBlue (Urea solution that meets Euro 6 engines)
- Unleaded Petrol
- Kerosene & Premium Kerosene
- Super Heat 35 (Gas Oil substitute for heating purposes saving money with a renewable content)
- Fuel cards from our sister company Fuelmate
Contact our National Accounts Team today
To find out how we can help you achieve cost savings or for general information, please contact our National Account Manager, Jeremy Holt on 0800 542 4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org