Welcome to Job Vacancies
Company: Rix Truck Services
We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a service advisor to join our team on a permanent basis within Rix truck services.
To be considered for the role experience of IT systems is essential, dealer management system experience/word and excel would be desired, transport/parts or automotive experience would also be desirable.
We are looking for someone who has / is:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Honest and reliable.
- High attention to detail and process driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure while also adhering to deadlines.
- A flexible and pro-active approach with a can do attitude.
- Efficient planning skills and is able to reprioritise jobs as required.
- IT and numeracy skills (DMS, word, excel, outlook).
- A driving licence.
During your role you will:
- Carry out a varied and fast paced administration tasks supporting our fleet of vehicles and the workshop.
- Support in maintaining our fleet records and bookings, along with ordering and loading parts to limit vehicle downtime.
- Deal with the Rix fleet and 3rd party companies for future bookings for work both on and offsite, including MOT’s, various calibrations and maintenance tasks.
- Tasks above although not exhaustive will help to maintain fleet compliance and customer satisfaction, there will be interaction with drivers, technicians, transport planners, and various 3rd party services.
Reporting to the depot manager, the hours of work are between the hours of 7.30am and 18.30pm on a split shift of 7.30-16.00hrs and 10.00am–18.30hrs with 30minutes for lunch, with alternate Saturday mornings, and some flexibility is required.
Salary depending on experience – circa £20 - £22k.
Closing date – 19th April 2021.
Upload your CV to apply for this Service Advisor role