Rix and our employees
- CSR Policy
- Rix and our employees
As a family owned company, our people are key to the success of our future. We respect and value the individuality that every employee brings to our business and seek to create a positive and open working environment wherever we can.
- We are committed to building relationships with our employees and to respect the dignity of the individual and fair treatment for all.
- We aim to recruit and promote employees on the basis of their suitability for the job, without discrimination.
- We aim to foster effective communication to enable all our employees to perform their work effectively. This will include encouraging and helping employees to develop relevant skills to progress their career.
- We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our employees and the safety of the environment in which they work.
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination or sexual, physical, mental or other harassment of any kind toward our employees, whether from our own staff or others.
- We ensure that effective systems and controls are in place to ensure that modern day slavery and human trafficking are not taking place anywhere within either our own business or our supply chain.
Health & Safety policy
Equal opportunities policy
Modern Slavery Statement