Rix Petroleum (East Anglia) Limited are looking to recruit a telesales representative to join the busy Attleborough depot.
The role involves working 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5.30pm.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible as you will be required to work approximately 6 Saturdays per year, between October and March, working 8.00am till 12.00pm, to meet the needs of the business at busy times.
An enthusiastic and approachable individual who is punctual and hardworking with an open attitude is required to become part of the existing team.
You must be computer literate, determined, be confident and have a friendly telephone manor with the ability to build rapport.
Be willing to engage with customers and staff at all levels and assist with operation and administration within the depot office.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Answer telephone calls, communicate with existing and new customers.
- Input customer orders into computer system and answering any questions or queries which arise.
- Call customers to advise of delivery dates.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Collate and interpret instructions to advise drivers of necessary information.
The Rix Group only recruits people who are honest, trustworthy and with a great work ethic. As an important part of the recruitment process all successful applicants will be required to undertake a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment check.