It is typically added at the rate of 1 litre of additive to 1,000 litres of fuel. The additive must be used as preventative measure and will not work if the fuel is already waxed. Fuel-specific tests need to be carried out if a minimum operability temperature is required.
- Boosts the fuel’s resistance to waxing
- Allows operation at colder temperatures than fuel specification
- Inhibits the formation of wax crystals
- Reduces the potential for filter plugging
- Works with maximum allowable FAME contents
Click here to download Anti-Wax Additive information guide