- A lubricant intended for use in equipment where TO-4 fluids are prescribed.
- The primary use of these fluids is in power shift transmissions, final drives, hydrostatic transmissions, torque converters and hydraulics.
- The monograde TO-4 fluid can be used for transmission applications which also permit the use of heavy duty oils.
Optimal friction characteristics even at low temperatures
- Provides good wear protection also under heavy duty conditions
- Gear protection, even under shock load conditions
- Extends drive line component life
- Protects against rust and prevents corrosion
- Provides good transmission lubrication
• TO-4 transmission and drive train fluids may be used as a lubricant in off-highway/construction and agricultural equipment if one or more of the specifications listed in the 'Specifications tab' are used to describe the required lubricant quality.