Rix Biocide Anti-Bug Protect and Rix Biocide Anti-Bug Kill are fuel soluble biocides and preservatives that will both tackle and prevent infestations of ‘diesel bug’.
They can be added via batch treatment or as a continuous dose either into the bulk fuel or into a vehicle tank.
Rix Biocide Anti-Bug Protect: treat rate of 1 litre to 20,000 litres
Rix Biocide Anti-Bug Kill: treat rate of 1 litre to 5000 litres
- Broad spectrum additive covering a variety of bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts
- Has an immediate effect and does not result in sludge or slime build-up
- Clean-up rates are 24-36 hours
- Eliminates plugging of filters and gauges
- Protects against tank and pipe corrosion
- Does not adversely affect fuel combustion or emissions quality
- Fully compatible with steels, aluminium and zinc and with polyethylene and polypropylene
- Has no adverse effect on waste water systems or municipal sewage treatment
- Approved as a fuel additive by: Mercedes Benz, DAF, MAN, NATO, Deutz, Shell, the Swiss Army and others
Click here to download Biocide information guide
Available from the following locations: