Customer Complaints Procedure

Rix Petroleum’s customer complaints procedure is outlined below

We're sorry you're not happy with the service you have received from us. We want to understand what you feel we have done wrong, and how we can help put it right.

  • Have we done something wrong?
  • Do you feel we haven't delivered when we said we would?
  • Have we not met your expectations?
  • Do you have a serious complaint about Rix?

If any of the above apply to you, then you have come to the right place for advice about how to make a complaint to Rix Petroleum.

Please click here to view our "Customer Complaints Procedure" document where you will be able to find out how to make a complaint and how your complaint will be dealt with.

Thank you,


The Rix Petroleum Customer Service Team.

FPS Retail Ombudsman logo