Welcome to Job Vacancies
Are you a people person with a real passion for sales?
We’re looking for an ambitious and confident Product Specialist to join the team at our Jordan and Company Hull Ltd we have been a family run business for over 100 years holding franchises for Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth Jeep and Fiat Professional.
What’s the job?
You’ll be known as a Product Specialist at Jordans but your role will be heavily Sales/Customer satisfaction focused.
Forget suits, ties and devoting your entire life to the showroom floor. We have created a car sales role that gives you permission to be yourself, showcase your amazing customer service skills and enjoy every working day to the full.
As a Jordans Product Specialist, you’ll be with our customers every step of the way – from the moment they walk through the door right through to offering them a great aftersales experience. This role is a New role we have created all about helping our customers find the right car based on what they need and building up strong, positive relationships with them through every step of the process.
From our laidback uniforms and range of staff benefits to our five-day working week, we’re giving you all the tools to succeed – and still enjoy your life outside work.
You also don’t need to be a car fanatic to be a Product Consultant (although we like those, too!) All we ask is that you love helping people, have buckets of energy and enthusiasm and can rise to any challenges along the way.
Sound like you?
On an average day, you’ll be…
- Helping our customers find the right car, based on what they need
- Delivering outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the door.
- Building and maintaining lasting and sincere relationships with customers through every step of the sales proves
- Advising the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- Co-ordinating the order and delivery of vehicles and keep everything running smoothly.
- Meeting those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards
- Working as part of a dynamic team to make sure deadlines are met and we always make good on our promises.
- Staying in touch with our customers to offer them a great aftersales experience.
The skills and qualities you need…
- Fantastic communication, organisation and people skills – we want people who love what they do!
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding that being organised and remembering the little details helps us to deliver our promises and exceed expectations.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
- A full driving licence.
What we can offer you…
- Jordans Product Specialist work on a 5-day week with Generous salary £25000 Plus a £3000 Customer satisfaction bonus, which means you’ll get plenty of time to earn and more time to relax.
- A flexible two days a week off
- Generous retail discounts
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role
- Average Holiday pay.
If you think you’re the right person for this fantastic opportunity, apply online now or give us a call We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Benefits Every Jordans employee is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including: Discount on new and used vehicles Contributory pension scheme Cycle to work schemes 22 days holidays plus much more.
Upload your CV to apply for this Product Specialist (Jordans) role