Welcome to Job Vacancies
IT Systems Manager
IT Systems Manager
Company: Victory Leisure Homes
We’re looking for a strategic and analytically minded self-starter who is an expert in the delivery of IT projects and the management of IT services. Working collaboratively with Rix Digital, you’ll be able to deliver a goal driven five-year IT roadmap for Victory. With the ability to communicate to stakeholders, you must be able to objectively gain a solid understanding of the technological challenges facing this leading manufacturing business and implement the very best solutions to make it a market leader in this area.
Victory Leisure Homes is a multi-site holiday home manufacturer based in Hull and Gilberdyke, East Yorkshire. The team of industry experts has developed a range of outstanding holiday homes that are underpinned by experienced craftsmen and cutting-edge technology.
Part of the Rix Group, Victory is regarded as a team of innovators: unafraid to break from the status quo and prepared to shake up the traditional ‘slow to react’ holiday homes model.
Victory’s products are designed, built, and finished to the highest standard to stand the test of time. They’re created with the end-user in mind, balancing a holiday homes’ functional and practical requirements with bespoke, high-end finishes that truly stand the product apart.
Founded in 2009 by the J R Rix Group, Victory has become an established part of the leisure home industry. The 6 generations of family values from the J R Rix Group are embedded into our values and have enhanced our passion to become the best manufacturer in the leisure home industry. We strive to implement our values in everything we do, which is allowing us to shape the way we build our leisure homes and work to achieve our ambitious goals.
We believe in providing excellence in everything that we do. We will always be customer-focused, to ensure we are able to innovate quickly, providing highly desirable products for holiday parks so that customer can enjoy memorable holiday experiences. We will always operate with integrity, we are straight-talking and take care of our customers and employees, putting them at the front of what we do.
With over 12 years of successful trading performance behind us, Victory’s long-term sustainable growth is supported by the J R Rix Group, allowing us to be agile when responding to market demands. Our 300,000 square foot manufacturing facility over two sites in East Yorkshire provides the capacity to build over 100 holiday homes and over 20 lodges a week. Our business is ideally positioned to support and meet the needs and expectations of busy holiday parks.
- Proactively understand and manage both the hardware and software used by the business.
- Work with the senior management team on IT roadmap and strategy for the future.
- Work with senior management team on identifying future opportunities from technology developments.
- Work with the business to ensure that requirements can be met and ensure the successful operation of all systems and related hardware required by the business.
You’re fanatical about technology and a team player who will work with stakeholders to identify the pain points of users before suggesting technology solutions.
With extensive experience of project management in a technology environment, you’ll be able to deliver a programme of projects on time, to scope and on budget using established methodologies in an Agile environment.
With demonstratable experience of writing IT strategies, you’ll be able to identify and deliver the right objectives to make Victory a market leader in its sector.
As an experienced presenter, you’ll be able to successfully communicate progress on delivery to the board of a strategy and projects.
Alongside this, you must be able to make sure Victory is getting the best value from its existing systems and that staff feel empowered to utilise those systems. Your experience and knowledge of security issues and governance will be second to none.
You’ll be able to demonstrate to us that you can effectively manage external and internal stakeholders, show you are a hands on hard worker and that you consult, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all times.
- Strategic 5-year roadmap
- Project delivery of a CRM solution, a customer support platform, an accounting package upgrade, and a job management system.
- Supporting the implementation of digital first solutions.
- Day to day management of existing IT systems.
- Strong Technical Project Manager experience.
- Experience of project management methodologies and governance.
- Solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical, analytical, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of Agile and waterfall frameworks.
- Managing/operating ERP & CRM systems.
- Experience of developing and maintaining reports, databases, database queries and Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong MS365 and other tools skills (Jira, Power BI, SharePoint, PowerApps).
- Stakeholder management.
- IT security and governance.
- Budget management.
Our Vision: To be the most desirable brand for unique holiday home spaces
Our Mission: We know that holiday homes can be better. We get up every day to make that a reality.
Curious – We look for new and difference ways to do things. We challenge the norm. We look to complimentary markets for inspiration. We stretch our minds to the new. We diversity, We adapt, We grow.
Brilliant – We let nothing stand in our way of brilliance. We never sit still and are always looking for ways to innovate. Ordinary is not in our dictionary.
Energetic – Energy and positivity is paramount at Victory – when the going gets tough, we roll our sleeves up and work together to find solutions.
Insightful – We’re experts in our field, but we’re also led by insight. We meet the ever-changing requirements of our customers through understanding their challenges and finding ways to solve them.
Upload your CV to apply for this IT Systems Manager role