Welcome to Job Vacancies
Fuelmate Sales Executive
Salary: TBA depending on experience. + uncapped commission.
We are delighted to present an exciting opportunity to join the team at Fuelmate as the business expands it product range of fuel payment cards and telematics products to fleet operators in a cross section of industry. The role is open to any individual who is sales focused, results driven, customer orientated and has a natural determination to succeed. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be joining an experienced, friendly and highly focused team providing a solid platform in which to flourish and build a long-term career within an established and progressive group of companies.
- Contact potential new customers by phone to promote our range of products and services.
- To provide in-depth analysis of a prospective customer’s fuel usage to match and present the most suitable fuel card options based on the buyers operational and commercial requirements.
- To build a successful pipeline of potential new customers in line with strategic priorities.
- To provide a consultative, ethical, and sustainable solution across your prospect base.
- A determination to achieve performance objectives.
- Attending exhibitions/trade shows and customer facing meetings when appropriate.
The Successful Candidate:
A confident and dynamic individual with the desire, energy, and commitment to deliver high standards of sales and customer service. Highly focused and driven, the ideal candidate will recognise the importance in building quality customer relations, adding commercial value and delivering strategic success to the business. Reliability, coupled with a demonstrable track record within outbound sales is an essential component of the job role.
- Proven sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Stable career history.
- Knowledge within the telematics or vehicle tracking sectors preferred but not essential.
- Great work ethic, with the desire and ambition to develop a long-term career.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- An experienced capable rapport builder.
- An aspiration to exceed targets and maximise earning potential.
- First class working environment centrally located within a prime and vibrant waterfront development.
- Complimentary company gym and social events.
- Quality product and industry training.
- Achievable uncapped commission scheme.
- Productive, friendly, and supportive working environment.
- Opportunity for future career progression for the right individual.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- A range of employee benefits and discounts available through our rewards partner.
The Rix Group only recruits people who are honest, trustworthy and with a great work ethic. As an important part of the recruitment process all successful applicants may be required to undertake a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment check.
Upload your CV to apply for this Sales Executive role