February 07, 2013
Rix have a huge selection of tanks on our website that are suitable for a variety of different purposes to suit all needs and tastes. Choosing which one is best for you though can be like finding a needle in a haystack so each month we are going to ‘bio’ some of our range for clearer insight.
First up are Enduramaxx and their Vertical range.
Enduramaxx are family run, British manufacturers of high quality polyethylene heating oil, chemical and water storage tanks. With worldwide distribution, Enduramaxx are well known for their high spec designs and standards that aim to give clients a reliable solution that meets and exceeds requirements. This has enabled them to become a leading supplier in domestic, agricultural and commercial tank sales.
With over 20 years industry experience and through pioneering innovation, Enduramaxx have developed and adapted their product range for better sustainability, to give more variety and to better suit the needs of their consumers.
The Enduramaxx vertical range comes in 14 different sizes of which we supply 12 from 1250 litre capacity to 25000 litres.
Top features of the vertical range –
- Tough, durable and manufactured from UV polyethylene
- Can be modified for different uses including potable drinking water storage, heating oil, fuels and some chemicals
- Carefully planned manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base of the tank
- Moulded as a ‘one-piece’ unit for longer term structural strength and durability
- Guaranteed not to rust or corrode
- Can be manufactured with increased wall thickness for different applications
- Impact resistant
It can be quite a daunting experience choosing a tank so if you are new to heating oil or are thinking of getting it for your home, click here for more information or contact your local Rix customer service team who are fully trained and happy to help with any questions you may have.