Aga Cooker Recipes
- Aga Cooker Recipes
Heart-warming, wholesome and delicious – three words which sum up the food from an Aga cooker perfectly!
So we’ve recently decided to inspire all of our customers with flavoursome, seasonal recipes to try using their Aga cooker or range style cooker.
(You can take a look at our monthly recipes here, but make sure you come back as we’ll be adding more recipes as the year goes on.)
Along with our recipe ideas for Aga Cookers, we’ve decided to launch a monthly competition for food lovers everywhere.
So if you love to cook, read on.
How well can you cook? Win a £100 Waitrose voucher and find out!
Take a look at our seasonal recipes and if you think you can create something tastier, we challenge you to try it!
The only rule is that you must use the seasonal ingredient we suggest, but your dish could be a variation of our own Aga inspired cooker recipes.
For example, instead of the Sausage and Leek Pie, you could make a dish of roasted buttered leeks.
A £100 Waitrose voucher is up for grabs every month so keep checking back and entering your own recipes using the seasonal ingredient for each month.
Entry Requirements (The Competition is now closed)
- This competition is open to all residents of mainland UK aged 16 years or over, except for employees of JR Rix & Sons Group Limited, Rix Heating Oil, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- To enter, you must blog your recipe with the ingredients, method and photo
- Once you’ve published your blog, you must tweet us the link or post your recipe on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/rixpetroleum, http://twitter.com/Rixpetroleum)
- You must use the hashtag #Againspiredrecipes when posting on our Facebook wall or Twitter
- The winner of the voucher will be chosen on the 1st Monday of Every Month
- When you blog about the recipe, please mention that you are entering the Rix Aga Inspired Recipes competition and link to https://www.rix.co.uk/aga-cooker-recipes/
- The competition closes on the 31st December 2014. Entries received after this date will not be included.
This is our first ever cooking competition so have fun with it!
We’re looking forward to seeing all of the entries.