Location: Gilberdyke, East Yorkshire
Salary: Depending on Experience
Option of working hours available (25 – 35 hours per week Monday to Friday)
Victory Leisure Homes are looking for two Admin Assistants to join their dedicated Sales and Customer Service teams. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, with a high level of customer service experience, be a team player with the ability to work under pressure. You will also be confident with all aspects of IT and possess excellent organisational skills.
Working as a team you will be required to maintain a smooth running of the Customer Service or aftersales department.
Key duties will include:
- Effectively communicate and follow all telephone orders and enquiries ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all administrative functions are carried out accurately in accordance with company procedure e.g. customer follow-up, invoicing and daily operating controls.
- Check delivery notes against supplier invoices and instigate credit note requests from suppliers.
- To prepare and supply quotes, monitor and check prices on orders placed and ensure all goods sold are invoiced accurately, assess and evaluate warranty claims.
- To ensure good product knowledge and actively promote new products.
- To take an active interest in the overall smooth running of every part of the department.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your cover letter and CV to HR@rix.co.uk for consideration. If you do not hear a response within 10 days of applying for this position please assume you have been unsuccessful for an interview.